Dr. Jacob FassmanDr. Fassman is a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine; he practices at the Foot Care Centers, Vineland, New Jersey. He attended the Ithaca College, New York, and then went to the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia. He carried out his residency at the Benedictine Hospital, New York, which included a spell serving as Chief Resident.
Dr. Fassman’s extensive experience has seen him as the Attending Podiatrist at the South Jersey Regional Medical Center. Additionally, he has been an Attending wound care physician at The Elmer Wound Care Center. Prior to this, he has also served as an Attending physician at the Kingston Hospital Wound Care Center.
His accreditations include: Board Certified in Foot Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, New Jersey State Podiatric Medical Association, American Podiatric Medical Association, plus a member of the American Academy of Wound Management.
Dr. Fassman is the publisher of “How to address Puncture Wounds,” September 2007.
Jacob Fassman DPM, FACFAS, CWS
Foot Care Centers Vineland, New Jersey
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine Philadelphia, PA – 2000 – 2004
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Ithaca College Ithaca, NY – 1996-2000
Bachelor of Arts, History
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Board Certified through the American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS) in foot surgery
- New Jersey State Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the American Academy of Wound Management
How to Address Puncture Wounds, Podiatry Today, September 2007
Private Practice 2007-Present
- Practice Podiatry at Foot Care Centers located in Vineland and Elmer, New Jersey
- Treat a variety of foot and ankle pathology including dermatologic, vascular, neurologic, and musculoskeletal conditions
- Perform both elective and emergent surgical care at Inspira Medical Center and the Ambulatory Care Center
- Attending Podiatrist at Inspira Medical Center
- Provide weekly surgical and didactic instruction for foot and ankle surgical residents
- Attending wound care physician at The Elmer Wound Care Center
- Treat diabetic, vascular, traumatic, and surgical wounds
- Apply advanced dermal skin substitutes and grafts
- Utilize hyperbaric oxygen therapy upon indication
Benedictine Hospital PM+S-36 residency Kingston, New York – 2004 – 2007
Chief Resident 2006-2007