TAKING CARE OF YOUR FEET
At Foot Care Centers, we are dedicated to bringing you quality foot care. When you visit us, you have truly taken your first step towards getting back on your feet. As your doctors, we aim to educate each of our patients, as well as begin a quality of treatment and care of the highest standard.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR VISIT
During your visit you can expect to be welcomed by courteous staff catered to meet your needs, as well as be cared for by some of the best doctors in the field.
Our doctors will also
- Check your medical, family, and social background.
- Perform a physical exam and determine the extent of your problems.
- Determine any need for diagnostic tests.
- Give you quality advice on how to avoid or minimize future concerns.
Based on these findings, we will work with you to decide the best course of action for your problem and decide a long term plan to let you live the best life possible.
- South Jersey Healthcare – Regional Medical Center Vineland, Elmer Hospital, Elmer Hospital Wound Care Center, Ambulatory Care Center Vineland, Veterans Memorial Soldiers Home, Lincoln Specialty Care, Health South, Life
AFTER HOURS/ON CALL COVERAGE
Our doctors are available by phone at all times to assist with emergencies, such as hospital admission and evaluation of urgent medical problems. If you need to speak with a physician after hours, please call (856) 691-2152 and one of our Doctors will return your call.
Please call us regarding non-emergency issues during our office hours. Non-emergency issues include requests for treatment of non-urgent conditions, prescription refills, and results of laboratory testing. We’ll be able to address your concerns more efficiently and accurately if you call within this time.